- 13-14 years
- 11-12 years
- 7-10 years
- 6 & under
Race Distances (updated July 18)
Ages: 11-12 & 13-14
- Swim: 200 yards
- Bike 3 miles (2 full laps)
- Run: .75 mile
- Swim: 100 yards
- Bike 1.5 miles (1 full lap)
- Run: 0.5 miles
Ages: 6 & under
- Swim: 50 yards
- Bike: .75 miles (1/2 lap)
- Run: 0.25 miles
Each race will start out with time trial start serpentine swim at the Plain Township Aquatic Center, followed by a transition from the swim to the bike at the Wexner Community Park, then on to a loop bike course within the park and finishing with a cross country run through the beautiful grounds of Wexner Community Park and the Plain Township Aquatic Center.
What To Bring
- Helmet — mandatory!
- Swim suit, bike, socks and shoes for bike/run.
- Optional: goggles, swim cap, towel, shorts/shirt for bike/run. (Please label everything.)
- **Note that headphones are strictly prohibited on the race courses at all times
What Kids Will Get
Give-a-way will be forthcoming.
- $30 — January 1 to April 30, 2019
- $35 — May 1 to July 19, 2019
THERE IS NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP AND REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO THE FIRST 300 TO REGISTER.Register for the Race
Race Packet Pick-Up
Philip Heit Center for Health New Albany
150 W Main St, New Albany, OH 43054 see map
Friday, July 19 from 9:00am–5:00pm
There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION OR PACKET PICK UP.
Start Times (updated July 18)
- Ages 11-12 and 13-14: 7:30 am (arrive 7:00 am)
- Ages 7-10: 8:15 am (arrive 7:45 am)
- Ages 6 and Under: 8:45 am (arrive 8:15 am)
Body Marking and Timing Chip Pick Up
(everyone required to wear timing chip for entire event)
Wexner Community Park
7600 Swickard Woods Blvd, New Albany, OH 43054 see map
Saturday, July 20 from 7:00am
*Please plan to be at the pool 30 minutes prior to your start time in order to get your timing chip, body marked and rack your bike.
Linda Romanoff at lindaromanoffHNA@gmail.com